Quality Carpet Cleaning Atoka TN
Our Standard Carpet Cleaning Process:
Your carpet will be cleaned in strict accordance to what carpet makers recommend. In our quest for giving you the best cleaning ever, we now have a new tool that gently agitates your carpet to give a thorough cleaning while making 180 passes per minute over your carpet and removing 98% of the water used in the process.
You can now get your carpet “hot water” steam cleaned and dry within 1-2 hours. You’ll get cleaning with a state-of-the-art system to rinse your carpet with 180° water. This new system is unlike anything you’ve ever seen in carpet cleaning and is BRAND NEW to the entire industry. We are the first cleaning company in Memphis to use this machine.
- Reduces the possibility of spots returning
- No mold growth in your carpet
- Creates a healthier environment with lower moisture in your home
- Flushes the fibers with hot water instead of dry chemicals (as “dry cleaning”)
How We’ll Fix Your Pet Odor Problems
For pet odor on wall to wall carpet, we have two ways of treating:
1. Minor Odor Treatment- $25 Per Room We use Bio Modifier eXTREME enzyme treatment. The enzyme is sprayed on each urine spot before cleaning to eat up the urine bacteria. This procedure will help reduce odor but is not intended on removing severe odor as this is merely treating the surface of the carpet. If you can smell the odor when you walk in the room, this is not minor odor. This will help reduce or control the problem, not eliminate it. Minor odor can only be smelled if you are on your hands and knees or on a humid day. The enzymes are applied for $25 per room or area.
Full Service Pet Odor and Urine Removal Treatment- $40 Per Room
Water claw sub surface extraction. With this process, we saturate the spot with a special urine pre-treatment to help liquify and dissolve urine deposits. A special acid-base deodorizer is saturated, so the cleaning agent reaches into the padding. We then use the “water claw” sub surface extractor to pull and flush the urine out. This process can reduce the odor significantly but may not completely cure severe problems.
Please understand that odor treatments are not guaranteed if the contamination has penetrated walls etc. in this case you will need our major odor treatment…. This is where we pull and replace the padding and seal the sub-floor.
Note: In most cases, we our standard odor treatment procedure with our water claw extractor as illustrated above in the photo. We normally treat the more severe areas with the full service and pad replacement.
What do carpet makers recommend for cleaning?
Most carpet makers recommend cleaning at LEAST every 12 – 18 months to maintain your carpet and keep your warranty valid.
Bonus Gift : A FREE bottle of our professional spot remover (when you mention this offer on our web site). My clients love this stuff. This is the same excellent prespotter we use to clean with. It works great on pet stains, drink spills, and most common spots.
We can usually estimate on the phone or by email how many square feet of carpet your home may have. Or, if you provide us with the room dimensions, we can give you an exact price.
Get an Estimate Here right away.
Tell us your home total square footage, and which rooms you want cleaned. We will email you an estimated price based on what other homes your size cost.
Or, you can call during business hours at (901) 512-7732 (Atoka, TN).
How to Get Ready For Your Carpet Cleaning
1. Prepare your carpet to be cleaned: Discounts are given if we are not required to move furniture If furniture moving is selected, we move sofas, chairs, plants, tables, etc. An extra fee applies to beds, china cabinets, and dressers (unless empty). Remove breakables from the top of tables
2. Save us a parking space near your door.
3. Use caution around the hoses we bring in; tripping and slipping may be a hazard.
4. Tell us your every concern. Never be too shy to complain.
Drying Tips: Before we arrive, keep the temperature about 70 degrees if possible. Air conditioners dehumidify the air. Turn on ceiling fans and box fans to circulate air.
48 hour cancellation policy. We know your time is valuable. If we are late, we’ll call ahead to let you know. We ask that you do the same for us. If you must cancel or reschedule, let us know within 48 hours or a cancellation fee will apply.
Please note: The estimated price given on the phone is merely an estimate. The prices mentioned on this site are subject to change. We will measure your area and give an exact price before we begin. The regular cleaning price includes pre-vacuuming, all pre-spotting, some furniture moving, and steam cleaning. The only item not included would be Scotchgard. If you’re interested in protecting your carpet from soil and stains, ask us about protecting your carpet with Scotchgard.
To schedule your carpet cleaning or home cleaning
Call us: 901-512-7732
We offer a 100% risk-free money back guarantee.
Our cleaning comes with a 30 day guarantee. If for any reason you are not happy with the cleaning, we will return to re clean for you, free of charge. Plus you’ll get a 30 day no returning spotsguarantee. If spots come back we will return to remove those spots free of charge as well!