1. NEVER use acidic cleaners like muriatic acid to clean your floors. Even vinegar is an acidic cleaner you should avoid. This is even more important if you have natural stone tile.
2. Instead of sweeping with a broom, use a vacuum sweeper for dry soil removal. This will keep soils out of your grout.
3. Mop your floors at LEAST once a week.
4. Use a neutral PH cleaning agent made specifically for tile or vinyl floors. Call us for specific recommendaitons.
5. Professional cleaning and sealing should be done every 1-2 years to prolong the life and beauty of your floors.
Frequently Asked Questions?
• Can you get my grout white again? Our system will remove ALL oils, grease, grime, and soil from your tile and grout. Even after the soils are removed, your grout may have some imperfections that cannot be taken out with cleaning especially if the grout is more than 10 years old.
• How do I know if I need tile and grout cleaning? If your grout is looking darker and dirtier in your high traffic areas than the areas you never walk on, you need professional cleaning. Many times, this is the result of not applying a sealant when the tile was installed.
• What type of soils clean up well from tile and grout? If you have pets in your home, your grout gets very dirty from the oils in their fur, which cleans up very well. This usually is the biggest difference we see in cleaning. Urine stains in grout may lighten up tremendously or be completely removed. Other food grease and oils normally clean up quite well too. Rust can be occasionally removed from tile.
Get an estimate now at https://www.greencarpetcleaningmemphis.com/tile-cleaning-memphis-tn/
Or call us at 901-512-7732